Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day Seven of "Accountability Journal"...Cindy Fox Fitness

Friday, January 28th

I've been getting frustrated with the fact that I've continued eating my snacks at night regardless of the fact that I haven't lost 1 pound in a week, although I felt thinner yesterday morning. Now I realize for sure it's PMS that has me feeling down a bit and keeping me from loosing anything right now....the cramps are kicking in! I normally gain a couple pounds right about now, so I'm sure by this time next week, I'll see some better results. For any of you who suffer from PMS, it's important to sometimes step out of yourself and look at things from an outsider's perspective, because the inside feelings are really trying to mess with you...lol.

With that said, here is my food/workout journal for the day:

-6:30am 2 cups of coffee
-9:15am (on way to to gym) a Protein Bar (can't mention the name because they are samples sent to me by the company to try)

*9:30 taught a 45 min. Sculpting class (Secaucus Recreation Center)
*10:15 taught a 45 min. Cardio Dance Mix (Same place)

-12:00pm ate another bar in car on way to Hackensack Univ. Med. Ctr. (was running late for work)
-3:30pm 2 packets of sugar free maple syrup oatmeal
-5:15pm a 1-pint cup of mixed vegetables w/some roasted potatoes from Cafe' Policastro (on my break at work...worked until 6:30)

-8:00pm Tofu w/hummus on rice cakes
-9:00pm Baked Tostitos with Salsa
(we watched "A Love Affair" with Warren Beaty and Annette Benning...good movie!)

*10:45 Bed





No comments: