Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day Five of "Accountability Journal"...Cindy Fox Fitness

Wednesday, January 26th

I was planning on going back to Retro Fitness definitely by Tuesday or Wednesday morning to weigh in, but that didn't happen. I had to be at St. Joseph's hospital first thing in the morning with my son for an outpatient procedure. He is fine except the poor kid had to have NOTHING but liquid for over 24 hours. I have to say, he did better than I ever did on any of my "liquid diets". He even had the option of eating some jello at night and didn't want it!

Food For the Day:

-6:30am 2 cups of coffee home (non-dairy creamer & sweet n low)
-10:30am protein bar & med. cup of hazlenut coffee with soy milk (at hospital while waiting)
-1:30pm we went to Friendly's and I ordered vegetable stir-fry with white rice & a seltzer/lemon

-2:45pm went to Walmart for some groceries and ate a Lunar Bar while shopping
-4:00pm 2 cups of coffee home

*Finally got to the gym!!! ( would definitely NOT weigh myself in the evening)
Went to Retro Fitness, which is down the block from my house, with Robert (Naked Cowboy).

* did 46 minutes on treadmill, 5 miles (walked 5 mins. then jogged between 6.0-7.5 mph)
* went on elliptical 15 mins. (2 miles) level 6-8
The perfect remedy to get rid of the "crankies"!!!

-8pm 1 & 1/2 glasses of Penfold's Rawson's Retreat Shiraz/Cabernet
-9pm Quaker rice cakes with hummus
-10pm pretzels
*10:30pm BED

No comments: