Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day Three "Accountability Journal"...Cindy Fox Fitness

Monday, January 24th

My day started at 6:30am the usually way with 2 cups of coffee and ate a protein bar (9:15am) on the way to the Secaucus Recreation Center, where I taught a class.

-9:30am taught a 45 min. sculpting class using dumbbells and a mat for floor exercises

-went to VIP Fitness in Lyndhurst to use their studio, which has a big flat screen t.v. and DVD player. I popped in my Les Mills Body Attack 71 DVD, for the first time and got a cardio workout

-1pm Protein shake with half water, half soy milk, 2 tbs. flax seeds, 1/2 banana (ate the rest)
-2:45 2 Boca Burgers w/ 2 slices of soy cheese, pickles and ketchup (no bread)
-4:15 Protein bar on way to Harmon Cove Towers to train a client for 1 hour

*was out of the house with 2 back-to-back clients, a meeting 7-8:30, the vegetable market, and CVS (got home close to 9pm)

-8:30 ate a nut & fruit bar (from Starbucks) on the way home. Luckily, I had it in my bag (I was getting hungry)
-9:30 ate the 1/2 pint of white rice (with salt) that was left on the counter from the Chinese food the family ordered. I usually try to avoid starchy foods before bed
-10:30 should've just gone to bed, but nooooo, I had to start munching on those darn honey mustard pretzels again (not too much though)
*11:30 Bed

I think my next weigh-in will be Tuesday morning since I don't think I can get to the gym Wednesday morning and i want to be consistent with the same time on the same scale. If I didn't lose 1 pound, it's because of all of the snacks I had been eating at night....we'll see!

No comments: