Friday, February 4, 2011

Day Thirteen of "Accountability Journal"...Cindy Fox Fitness

Thursday, February 3rd

I had a great day, very productive!

-6:45am 2 cups of coffee
-9:45am Protein Bar
*Went tanning & got my eyebrows waxed at Tahitian Tan, post office, dr. apt...

-12:00pm Starbuck's Iced Coffee and "The Kind Bar", which is nuts and dried fruit
*taught a 12:15 spin class at VIP Fitness, Lyndhurst
-2:00pm Protein shake with banana, water/soy milk, flax seeds and Cinnamon

*3:30pm Had a GREAT meeting with Lori Michaels pertaining to my "big project" coming up!
*6:15pm attempted to get my son's hair cut, but there was a line and he didn't want to wait

-7:00pm 2 glasses of In Suto Merlot, Chilean wine (very good)
(ate 5 smileface fries and a few mouthfuls of rice a roni while I was cooking for the family)
-9:30pm rice cakes with hummus and Tofu
-10:00pm cheddar pretzels
*11:15pm BED

No comments: