Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day Fourteen of "Accountability Journal"...Cindy Fox Fitness

I've been writing my journal entries usually in the morning, recording the previous day's account for food and workouts. It is actually 4:47am Saturday morning right now and although I went to bed at midnight, I've been laying in bed awake since 4:13 when I was awoken by "snake" dreams. For those of you who really know me, I've had a bad phobia of snakes my whole life with frequent nightmares about them. For any of you trying to psychoanalyze me, I already know they represent a "control" issue of some sort in my life depending on my life situations at the time.
As for the reason for the dream tonight, I was out with friends at Cheeseburger in Paradise with some high school friends who were correcting the pronunciation of our town "Secaucus", which is usually mispronounced by anyone NOT from here (pronounced like SEEcaucus) to a non-resident. I told my friends that I was told when I was growing up that it was the Indian name for "land of the snakes", which I always though was ironic that I was living in a town with that name.
I realize this is considered "day 14" because I started recording everything 2 weeks ago on a Saturday, but did my first weigh-in on that Sunday. I really planned on finishing out this journal on Saturday and weighing myself again on Sunday so it was 2 complete weeks. So anyway, here is yesterday's journal:

Friday, February 4th

-7am 2 cups of coffee at home
-9:15am protein bar
*9:30am taught a 45 min. sculpting class at the Secaucus Recreation Center
-11:30am leaving for work in a hurry, I made a mini whole wheat bagel with a slice of soy cheese and a piece of Tofu with salt and pepper and ate it in the car
*worked at HUMC 12-6

-1:45pm 2 packets of sugar-free instant oatmeal (Maple sugar flavored)
-4:15PM (on break at work) had a Starbuck's Iced Coffee with Peppermint, Soy milk and sweet n low with a small bag of soy crisps
*5:00pm took a Brazilian Basics Acai' Blend pill to give me a burst of energy to go to the gym after work and get my hour of cardio in
*For more information on Brazilian Basics Body Slim and other products they have, go to http://www.cindyfoxfitness.com/ and go to their link.
-5:30pm had a Luna Bar

-7PM had a cup of coffee waiting for Robert so we could go to the gym together (too much caffeine for the day, which might be why I woke up again at 4am)
*went to Retro Fitness, Secaucus and did an hour on the treadmill; ran/jogged 5 miles in 46:47 mins. and then went to a power walk on an incline of 3.5-2.0 and walked one more mile in the remaining 13 mins....then I just stretched
-9:30pm Robert and I met some of my high school friends at Cheeseburger in Paradise and had two drinks (kind of a Margarita, but I tell them very little of the sugary Margarita mix).
-11PM home watching Seinfeld repeats eating 1/2 a bag of Quaker Cheddar flavored rice cakes with Hummus and Tofu
*12:00 BED

No comments: