Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day Eleven of "Accountability Journal"...Cindy Fox Fitness

Tuesday, January 1st

I've mentioned a couple times this week that I was feeling a little down and defeated and it's more than likely due to the hormonal imbalance I've been experiencing due to PMS, and some other things. Usually once I get "it", the mood almost instantly lifts. Although no sign of "it" yet, and despite the fact that I woke up completely drenched and had to change my clothes in the middle of the night, I'm actually in a better mood today. Of course any other issues going on in my life personally is going to have an effect on my mood and exaggerate my emotions, but this journal is not about that. Here it is:

* someone emailed me wanting to know which protein bars I eat...I look for ones that have no animal products or dairy in them: Luna Bars, Cliff Bars, Odwalla Bars, and recently I've been eating some other ones (can't mention the name) that are samples for me to try, also vegan.

-7:00am 1 cup of coffee
-7:30am 1 cup of coffee in the car driving my son to school

*Went straight to Quest Fitness, Hasbrouck Hts. were I had to teach a class at 9:30
*45 mins. on a different kind of Elliptical than I usually use (think it's called Cybex or something like that)
*8 Mins. on Rowing Machine
*taught a 1-hour Power sculpt Class

-11am ate a Luna Bar while food shopping
-1:00pm EAS SOY Protein Shake with Water/soy milk, flax seeds, and ice in blender
-3:00pm coffee at home (Dunkin Donuts French Vanilla) with sweet n low and non-dairy creamer

-4:30 went to Retro Fitness with Robert (Naked Cowboy)
* 30 mins. on treadmill (3 miles)
*3 sets of squats...20 reps of 30lbs, 15 reps. of 40lbs, 13 reps. of 40lbs
*3 sets of biceps 30lb. barbell curls, single arm cable curls, 20lb barbell curls
*3 sets of the kickback machine for hamstrings and glutes
*13 mins. on Stairclimber

**I said I wouldn't weigh myself anytime but the morning, but I couldn't resist since it had been another 5 days.....still 137lbs!

-6:30pm 2 Boca Burgers with 1 slice of soy cheese, pickles, and ketchup (no bread)
-8:00pm grilled veggies (cauliflower & eggplant with a little olive oil, salt and pepper)
-9:00pm cheddar pretzels

*We watched "Man On a Wire"...very interesting
*10:30pm Bed!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since I was 49 yrs old I have been going thru my hormone changes! Going to bed cold and waking up with a hot flases, I continue to work out every day and rest for one day a week. I eat very well and continue to maintain my weight. The best diet I ever did was the one my mother was on. She had type 2 diabeties sugar. Once I learned how to control my sugar levels I lost a boat load of weight. I still deal with my hormone changes, hot flashes they come when they want to. In the beginning one right after another and it sucks. My next move will be vaginal hormons. I'll be making a trip to the GYNO very soon.

Cindy Fox Fitness said...

thank you so much for commenting and your honesty. This hormonal thing can really be a bummer!!

Anonymous said...

totally agree with you.

My blog:
Credit immobilier puis Rachat de credit pass